Canada is one of the top tourist destination for over 25 million temporary resident each year.   People around the globe come to Canada  to visit, work or study  and grandparents come to visit their grandchildren.  Unless you are from a visa-exempt country, individuals who wish to enter Canada for a temporary visit, such as tourists, temporary foreign workers (work permits) and international students (study permits) must apply for and be granted a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).    Contact us today and we can help you with your application to come to Canada.