Spousal/Common-Law Partner Sponsorship

Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their spouse, common law partner or conjugal partner to come to Canada and live here as permanent residents. If the person to be sponsored is already in Canada there is an option available to file an application inside Canada.

There are some restrictions on Spousal sponsorship’s and on sponsored spouses as well. Please talk to us to discuss your case. Processing time of the application depends on several factors including the country where the application is filed.


Sponsorship of Dependants​  & Other Eligible Relatives

Passage to Canada can assist you in bringing your dependants and other eligible relatives (children, parents, grandparents, siblings, grandchildren, etc.) to Canada.   Contact us for your initial assessment to determine if you are eligible to become a sponsor and to determine which of your relatives are eligible to be included in a Family Class application.
Please note: Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) has an annual cap for the number of applications they will take in for Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship.  Contact us today to get your application ready to submit at the beginning of next year before that cap is reached!