This Visa is a temporary resident permit which will allow parents and grandparents to stay for up to 2 years per visit. This can be used as long term multiple entry Visa.
It allows applicants to stay for extended periods of time. A maximum of 2 years and It is meant for Parents or Grandparents of Canadian Citizens.
Another advantage of Parents and Grandparents Super Visa is its relatively short processing time of approximately 8-weeks.
- Applicants must be eligible for a regular visitor visa and should not be ineligible on a basis of criminal and medical grounds.
- Proof of relationship to show that they are the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for at least one year, providing a minimum coverage of $100,000 for health care, hospitalization and repartriation;
- Undergo a medical examination before applying.
Family member in Canada Eligibility
- Demonstrate that they are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Provide the applicant with a letter of invitation.
- Demonstrate their income meets the required minimum level
To know more about this visa and discuss your case please feel free to contact us and speak to one of our experts.